Friday, July 22, 2011

No. 62


VACATION  WEEK
EDITION...
SEE YOU in a WEEK...
Sweet Susan sat sideways surfside,
 sincerely seeking serenity.
***
1. Always try your best...we already know what your worst looks like.
***
2. Always put first things ahead of second things,then third things...then put them all off.
***


3. I know my rights...it's my lefts that give me most of the trouble.
***
4. If you want a second opinion, ask anyone...your wife will give you the first opinion.




5. Would you give your right arm to...
play the piano?
***
6. My rules of engagement are...
try and catch me!
7. Have a laugh on yourself today...
Buy another mirror.
***
8. To insure a happy marriage, there 
are two rules. Rule one: Listen. 
Rule two: Keep listening.



9. A marriage made in Heaven...can be taken apart in Hell.
***
10. The only other person that I would really like to know better is...myself.
***
AN INTERVIEW

"I think that nine lives is sufficient to maintain the species and to provide sufficient pleasure in doing so."                       
***
"You know, being a cat is not difficult. 
There are no rules for being a cat, you see."
***
"One can get tired of always being cool.
The naps alone, are tiresome at times."
***
"Personally, I prefer spiced mice, but 
toasted goldfish are a nice treat."
***
"Well, I prefer the happiness of pursuit to the pursuit of happiness."
***
" I always keep an eleven-foot pole handy, because I
won't even touch most things with a ten-foot pole."
***
"I like the sweet, simple things of life; I think you know what they are."
***
"I just reply, 'Meow!'...covers a multitude of sins"
***

When they asked George Washington for his TD...He just took out a quarter. 
STEVEN WRIGHT
***  
We are here on earth to do good to others.  What the others are for
 I don't know.  
W.H. AUDEN
***
Politics, n. A strife of interests masquerading as
a contest of principles.
AMBROSE BIERCE
***
   The Farmer named his rooster Robinson
 because he Crusoe.  
***
A bustle is like a historical romance.  Both are fictitious tales based on a stern reality.  
***
       

***

The award above was awarded to me for being me.
It is my very own award, soon to be coveted; or ignored; or despised. It will be awarded(?) from time to time to anyone I deem worthy  for reasons of my own. There are no requirements whatsoever.
CopyrightHTStone2011

NOTE: You are not allowed to leave this blog without a smile, a laugh or feeling better about your life.