"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you;
but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer."
ALFRED NORTH WHITEHEAD
1. According to the latest report of the U.S. Census Agency, the leading cause of divorce is...marriage.
2. Let us eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow...
we shall be billed.
3. Don't marry beneath you...there's no one
4. Man may be the measure of all things...
but it's the woman who is the ruler.
5. A single man is incomplete...a married man
6. No woman is a mystery...to her gynecologist.
7. All events occur twice...first, as history;
second, as propaganda.
8. A friend is... someone you can cry with.
9. It is better to light one candle...than to curse
the power company.
10. One small step for mankind...is one gigantic
leap for politicians.
To live is so startling it leaves little time
for anything else.
"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would
have no meaning."
"If you can, help others. If you can't, at least don't
THE DALAI LAMA
"I feel an earnest and humble desire, and shall till I die,
to increase the stock of harmless cheerfulness."
"I like men to behave like men...strong and childish."
THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK:
A mime who can rhyme is in the wrong business.
A stitch in time can save a mime who can rhyme.
A shot of Rosemary and Thyme can save a rhyming mime.
The rhythm of the rumba can ruin a mime's riff.