1. Worry is the fear of having too
much...and losing some of it.
2. "Don't worry," is usually said by
someone...who doesn't have to.
3. The only thing you can achieve
without effort...is a birthday.
4. The best thing you can do behind
someone's back...is open the door
5. One of the fastest trips a man can
make is...going to the dogs.
6. It's true that women like simple
7. Robbing Peter to pay Paul means...
Peter will have you arrested.
8. Your resume should not read...
To Whom It May Concern.
9. Some people just read self-help
books...some people help others.
10. Keep up the good work... Be an
"All writers are vain, selfish, and lazy, and at the very bottom of their motives there lies a mystery."
"Writing every book is a purge; at the end of it one is empty."
DAPHNE DU MAURIER
"I type in one place, But I write all over
"Writing is so difficult that I often feel that writers, having had their Hell on earth, will escape all punishment hereafter."
Count Sneaky and Helen
Copyright 2012 HTStone