"I've been things and seen places."
1. The truth will be stranger even...than your relatives.
2. A man cannot be too rich or too handsome...
he can be too ugly though.
3. Light your candles at both ends...in case one goes out.
4. If the world is a school what I want to know is...
when is recess.
5. Two's company...three is "The Muskateers."
6. These days you don't know whether things are...
fakes, genuine imitations, or authentic replicas.
7. You can't take your life back...if you don't remember where you left it.
8. Don't let the weeds clog up your garden...or your mind.9. Your work should speak for itself... not mumble
10. In life, night follows day...desire follows sales.
"Behind the phony tinsel of Hollywood lies the real tinsel."
"When men are free to do as they choose, they usually imitate each other."
"If you want a thing done well, do it yourself."
"A creative artist works on his next composition because he is not satisfied with his previous one."
Friends we are today,
And friends we will always be,
For I am wise to you,
And you can see through me.
From: Toasts For Every Occasion ed. by Jennifer Rahel Conover
Copyright HTStone 2010