"Mother knows best."
1. Never say anything behind a person's back... you wouldn't say in front of a video camera.
2. If you marry in haste...
-you can divorce at leisure.
3. Some people are able to pick up am radio through their fillings...True.
But only the talk shows.
4. A thing of beauty is a joy forever...
or, at least, until the divorce.
open your complaint box.
6. Stay in your comfort zone...
even if you have to put out orange traffic cones.
7. Paint the town red every chance you get...
but use a small brush.
8. See yourself as others see you...
and have a good laugh.
9. Some say it's not how you play the game...
but who owns the field.
10. Rejoice...the lesser of two evils was
The winner by a semi-landslide, Hedley Lesser, Esq.
The new mayor of Tuglow Falls.
"Let us read and let us dance...two amusements that will never
do any harm to the world."
"Always try to be a little kinder than is necessary."
JAMES M. BARRIE
"Hail the sweet small courtesies of life, for smooth do they
make the road of it."
"Trifles make up the happiness or misery of
The barmaid Dora,
Always wore a fedora,
If customers asked why,
She replied with a sigh,
I married Irish, begorrah!
The world's worst living poet.
STRUTZ THE BLOG MASCOT SIGNS IN...
April is the cruelest month said the poet, but from now on, March will be the crueleist month...we will always remember the deaths and the unimaginable suffering of the Japanese people during the tragedy of March 2011.