This post is the fiftieth week of posting for me. Much has happened to me and my wife in this time and I hope to continue the pace and post material to give you a smile, a laugh, and and occasional guffaw. Thank you all and please continue to drop by.
The candles and gas lights will always be on.
1. My Ouija Board refuses to answer my questions on the grounds...that it might incriminate me.
2. Don't go out on a limb...unless you are
3. Don't turn over a new leaf...until you have read the last one carefully.
4. While I was thinking out of the box...
they flattened the sucker and recycled it.
5. Guess what...it's up to you to make
your life interesting.
6. The probability of finding your true self
is...about the same as losing your false self.
7. Nothing is as far away...as yesterday and tomorrow.
8. Your "in depth" research should include...
more than the yellow pages.
9. Do one thing well...and make sure you get the credit for it.
10. The measurement of a person's achievement should not be awards on the wall...
but, man, they look good!
In Bram Stoker's Victorian novel, Dracula has a mustache, as most of the men did at that time...but no movie Dracula has ever had a mustache.
Think it over as you talk among yourselves.
Here's a flash for you science fans, right -handed people
tend to chew on the right side of their mouth.
How much did this brilliant study cost the taxpayers?
Party politics is the most narrow-minded occupation in the world.
A guy raised in a straight jacket is a corkscrew compared to a
thick-headed Party politician.
WILL ROGERS, March 1925
"There is very little dignity, very little sportsmanship, or very little
anything in politics. It's only: Get the job and hold it!"
My very own award, soon to be coveted; or ignored; or despised.
It will be awarded(?) from time to time to anyone I deem worthy for
reasons of my own. There are no requirements whatsoever.
You might, if you like, write an acknowledgement or a decline of award
statement, or nothing at all, if you prefer. The first recipient of the
Award is my friend, Gary Phillip Pennick of "Klahanie. blogspot.com"
for being Gary, a good friend!