"Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession; friendship is never anything but sharing."
1. Be calorie wise...but not pound foolish.
2. Live within half as much of your means...
and you will be twice as happy.
3. Remember: The Taj Mahal took 22 years to build...Disneyland took one year...
4. Don't hitch your wagon to a star...after the wheels have fallen off.
5. Déjà Moo...the feeling that you've heard this bull before.
6. Politeness will pave your way in life...as well as fill in the potholes.
7. If you have only one basket...where are you going to put more eggs, in your pockets?
8. When you get down to brass tacks...watch where you sit.
9. Here's the key to the art of living...get the details right and the big picture will take care of itself.
10. The time between dusk and dawn can make the rest of the day worthwhile.
"What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?"
"Old age is one of the most unexpected thing that happens to a man."
"Laughter is brightest in the place where food is."
"I'd like to have money. And I'd like to be a good writer. These two can come together,and I hope they will, but if that's too adorable, I'd rather have money."
"Speak low if you speak love."
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE, MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
"The family is Nature's masterpiece. GEORGE SANTAYANA
Copyright HTStone 2010