"Poets are born, not paid."
1. Life is like a jig-saw puzzle...
but you only get one piece at a time.
2. Never trust conventional wisdom...
there's too much of it.
3. There's no accounting for taste...
just the money it produces.
4. I have a job...it's just my mind that's unemployed.
5. Marriage gives two people the
opportunity to continually ask...
what's for dinner.
6. The wind does not exist to provide us
with a cool breeze...but it does so
7. If you want a great guilt trip...
go to Paris.
8. You can have a really bad day...
if you forget to plug in your
9. Careful. Your "constructive criticism"
can deconstruct someone.
10. Don't take yourself too seriously or
others for granted.
"I have been invited to the Farmer's Ball and I'm
going. I need to sow some wild oats..."
The All-New Fleetwood Mac Zephyr Z-790 diesel model, 2 cylinder, three wheel, motorized / pedalable flyer is now available at your local, convenient, VALUE-ADDED FLEETWOOD MAC ZEPHYR Z-790 DEALER.
Suggested title for an autobiography:
"The Almost Daily Exploits Of Me."
I'll kiss your hand,
I'll massage your feet,
Then you'll be mine,
When our lips meet.
Lost in a purple haze,
A dragon met a wizard,
Wandering in a daze.
They worked a spell,
With book and bell,
And landed in a maze.
By Sturdley Shinglehammer
The world's worst living poet.
The award above was awarded to me for being me.
It is my very own award, soon to be coveted; or ignored; or despised. It will be awarded(?) from time to time to anyone I deem worthy for reasons of my own. There are no requirements whatsoever.
NOTE: You are not allowed to leave this blog without a smile, a laugh or feeling better about your life.