1. The only thing you get for nothing...
2. Before you jump down someone's
throat...watch out for their teeth.
3. Being conceited means... you're doing something right.
4. If you jump at a conclusion...
make sure it's still there first.
5. Remember sports build character...
not to mention stadiums, fields,
arenas, rinks, and gyms,
6. What a bear does in the woods...
is his own business.
7. In life as in politics...thinking is an option; feelings rule.
8. Dial your brain...to happy.
9. Support your local psychiatrist...
get into therapy now.
10. Win, lose, or draw...you still own the deck of cards.
TOURING WITH TINA ...
I decided to try out my new Pierce Arrowsmith V2 TourMaster Coach. I'm currently following Route 666 through Bodine County, avoiding as far as possible all political caucuses, and
seeking out the natural beauty of the country like Shedley Falls and
and Humperdink Mountain.Every other week I plan to send in another tour report.
Next stop, Silo City for Motel 7.
Tina Tingle, Roving Cultural Reporter and Travel Editor.
"The cure for boredom is curiosity.
There is no cure for curiosity."
"The freelance writer is a person who is paid per piece or
per word or perhaps."
"There are books of which the backs and covers are by far the best parts."
The award opposite was awarded to me for being
me.It is my very own award, soon to be coveted; or ignored; or despised. It will be awarded(?) from time to time to anyone I deem worthy for reasons of my own. There are no requirements whatsoever. The date
will be changed when I get a roundtoit
NOTE: You are not allowed to leave this blog without a smile, a laugh or feeling better about your life...or telling a friend about it. Whatever!