"I often quote myself. It adds spice to the conversation."
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
1. Prevention is free...but
insurance pays for the cure.
2. Few things in life are as misunderstood...
as the semi-colon.
3. To insure a happy marriage
there are two rules...
hers and hers.
4. Mouse Potatoe...One who
spends too much time on the computer and never uses
5. Don't text and drive...unless
it's your last will
6. Have dinner by candle-light...
then pay your electric bill.
7. Never refer to temptations...
8. Never arrive at a conclusion
before your wife...if you do, pass
the time until she gets there
with a few rounds of golf.
9. There is great satisfaction in
doing things right...but not
10. Many of life's lessons...require homework.
"The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one."
"His insomnia is so bad, he couldn't sleep during office hours."
" I never married because there was no need...I have a dog that growls every morning, a parrot that swears all afternoon, and a cat that comes home late at night."
"A lawyer is never entirely comfortable with a friendly divorce, any more than a good mortician wants to finish his job and then have the patient sit up on the table."
"Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
Count Sneaky and Helen
Lucy the Beagle
Copyright 2012 HTStone
"Did you see that dog?"