"Science has not found a cure for the pun." Robert Byrne
1. Never lose your sense of humor...everything else can be replaced.
2. Love makes the world go around... gravity comes in second
3. If you look for a better tomorrow...you're overlooking doing better today.
4. Power brings along with it abuse and anguish... aren't you glad you don't have to worry about that.
5. A good man is hard to find...they hide in plain sight.
6. You can hear that inner voice...when the battery in your hearing aid goes dead.
7. You won't know what time it is if ...you keep your sun-dial in a closet.
8. A penny for your thoughts...that's twice what they are worth.
9. Nine out of ten doctors agree...that they're doctors.
10. Ask your mirror...your friends won't tell you.
"I distinctly remember forgetting that." CLARA BARTON
The study of the moon is called selenology after the Greek goddess of the moon: Celine Dion.
I'm nobody! Who are you?
Are you nobody too?
Then there's a pair of us-don't tell.
They'd banish us, you know.
How dreary to be somebody!
How public, like a frog,
To tell your name the live long day,
To an admiring bog!
"Money can't buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair." DOROTHY PARKER
"It's unbecoming for young men to utter maxims." ARISTOTLE
No problem here.
Copyright 2010 H.T. Stone